Webinar: Managing Finance Post COVID-19: Special Coverage on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
COVID-19 has created a battlefield and small businesses and startups that do not take action swiftly will find themselves losing the battle for survival.
CFOs2GO pivoted quickly to develop expertise and tools to meet the immediate opportunities and challenges provided by the CARES Act stimulus programs.
Our urgent response to the COVID-19 economic fallout has already resulted in many clients already receiving approved Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
We have extensive experience managing and advising companies through many economic shocks over the last 30 years and are poised to help many small businesses and startups navigate through the battlefield.
In the webinar, the CFOs discuss the following topics followed by a robust Q&A session:
- Managing Finance in a Post COVID-19 economy
- Your PPP Application is in, has been approved, or funded – What’s next?
- How to maximize your PPP loan forgiveness
- Left out on the first round, how do you prepare for round #2?
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan appropriations have been suspended – what’s next?
- What other federal programs should you be evaluating?
|Donna Hamlin, Ph.D.|
|Tong Qin, Former Deputy |
CFO of SBA (DC)