EXECUTIVE SEARCH PARTNER
Our company provides both financial consulting services and recruitment and staffing for clients who need top quality talent for finance and accounting executives and staff for part-time and full-time roles anywhere in the U.S. We also place accounting and finance staff through our affiliate, Accountants2GO. Based in Walnut Creek, California, our firm has a solid history for more than 35 years of support to clients across a wide array of industries and countries. Our firm is growing and adding new partners to address additional markets. We would like to expand our recruitment business line as we build a world-class search team. Our goal is to support our practice area clients to find ideal candidates for key roles to ensure our clients’ future success. We are seeking a self-driven, enthusiastic professional who is looking for an opportunity to make a big difference: both for our clients and for business growth for the firm.
We seek a “make-it-happen” professional to build this into a robust business. It means leveraging opportunities with existing clients for the firm, by collaborating with our partners to produce quality solutions for direct hires of executives, staff, board directors and advisors. It also means introducing this offering to prospects. This role is for an eager, passionate business builder.
Taking a longer view, we would expect to add to our talent acquisition offering with HR advisory services, such as executive coaching, compensation assessments, performance evaluations and talent development. By understanding our client talent goals and business strategies and cultures, this practice group will be in a strong position to support clients with workforce planning, employment marketing strategies, compensation advice, compensation assessments, performance evaluations and talent development.
Developing solid working relationships with our partners is key to our business. In addition to our support to clients, we are recognized for our corporate commitment to be an exemplary corporate citizen providing support to the people we serve, their employees, and to the communities where we live and work. Our core values are key to all of us:
- Be Authentic: Create Meaningful Relationships
- Be Valuable
- Be Flexible: Explore and Adapt
- Be Open: Learn and Share
- Be Generous: Help and Help Some More
If this culture and opportunity resonates with you, this opportunity may, too!
Position & Opportunity
We are developing a world class Talent Search Services Practice to support our client growth and development. This Practice Area will deliver the processes, sourcing and discernment to secure the most ideal professionals to meet our client needs so they can achieve their business goals.
The Partner for HRs2go will be the player-coach for this Practice area, who both builds the practice and manages recruiting operations and results. The Partner and her/his team are ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction with the quality of hires, the successful on-boarding of executives and managers, additional growth of quality HR services and the growth of client engagements year to year.
Important Near Term Responsibilities
During the first 30 days in the role, the new Partner should:
- Gain an intimate understanding of our business and build strong relationships with the CFO leadership for each practice areas;
- Develop/refine sourcing strategies in concert with the requirements of the different business clients;
- Analyze the talent acquisition metrics for recruiting process and results and develop plans for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of each;
- Gain an appreciation for the whole Talent Acquisition history and direction for growth, including markets for each practice area and the needs of clients for diversity recruiting, workforce planning, technology, and roles for recruiting
- Set the revenue targets and forecasts for the year.
Organizational Accountabilities: Enhance and Expand the Practice
- Provide leadership to the development, implementation and communication of our firm’s talent acquisition strategy, forecasting talent needs and leading on-boarding of talent across all practice areas.
- Develop customized talent acquisition strategies and tools that align with business needs of clients. Responsible for determining strategy, locating and presenting only the best-qualified candidates using the most effective method.
- Working with practice area leadership, develop diversity recruitment strategies and tactics to ensure the acquisition of diverse talent.
- Guide the design and development of innovative systems and programs to attract, develop and retain diverse talent needed to meet client objectives.
- Insure that hiring managers have access to its share of top talent quickly, with an appropriate balance between speed, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Build strong relationships with the company’s partner leadership team based on respect and trust for their observations and expert counsel on options to enhance performance.
- Propose creative ways to build client volume, working both independently and with partners on business development.
- Propose creative and competitive ways to contract for services in compelling ways.
- Research and propose the best HR advisory services to introduce to clients for the longer view.
We believe the ultimately successful candidate will have all or most of the following elements in his/her background:
- Deep experience in finance and accounting recruitment.
- Demonstrated performer with track record for producing success for themselves and others.
- Knowledge and experience in the professional services industry or in a diverse team.
- Demonstrated success in analyzing and diagnosing the talent needs of an organization in the context of business issues and strategy.
- Experience in HR services.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing and recruiting methods and a sales mentality.
The ultimately successful candidate will also possess these personal attributes:
- Influencing Skills – Able to establish rapport, value and respect within a complex environment. Able to sell ideas and influence directly and indirectly. Be team oriented and a decision-maker. Able to initiate and effectively lead change efforts. Knows how and when to teach. Comfortable with ambiguity and working from a blank slate.
- Consultative Style – Able to work with partners and clients to inquire and understand the needs and conditions related to them. Works as a collaborator and solutions-oriented advisor.
- Interpersonal Skills – Able to establish and build close working relationships across the organization and with relevant outside organizations. Strong personal credibility and communication skills. Accomplished in group, business and social settings. Comfortable and capable in a variety of settings and at all levels of an organization.
- Entrepreneurship – Enjoys the challenge of building a business. Has an enthusiasm for business development and building professional networks based on trust and value.
- Leadership Skills – Self-directed with strong initiative. Driven to excel and capable of inspiring others to excellence as well. Able to envision a winning future for the Talent Acquisition team and then help turn the vision into reality through hands-on action. Accepts the accountability for results in her/his organization and works to help others achieve their accountabilities. Can lead, collaborate, and follow as appropriate. Comfortable with both formal and informal organization structures. Able to work well in ad hoc structures such as committees and task forces.
- Financial Acumen – Understands and appreciates the financial aspects of a global business enterprise. Comfortable in working with complex budgets. Demonstrate ability for numbers and analyses.
- Problem Solving Skills – Brings a high level of intelligence and curiosity to work. Able to apply mature business judgment in making decisions. Creatively and effectively challenges the thinking of others. Excels in negotiations. Sees the cultural and personal implications of decisions and plans for them.
- Presentation Skills – Presents ideas and information effectively in a broad range of settings from senior management to the plant floor. Poised and professional in the face of tough questions. Able to vary pace and content of presentations to suit the needs of the audience. Knows when and how to encourage participation.
The position reports to the Managing Partner, CEO. It also supports all Consulting Practice Area Partners.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business discipline is needed. In addition, we believe the successful candidate will have advanced education and training indicative of a commitment to lifelong learning. A master’s degree is highly desirable.
We will compensate the new Partner for HRs2GO with a competitive base salary, a cash bonus opportunity tied to sales commissions and other marketing contributions in keeping with our partner bonus plan and full benefits package.
California, United States
Jodi Avina: firstname.lastname@example.org