CIOs2GO Practice Group
As technology plays an essential role in the success of all businesses, CIOs2GO clients require a thoughtful systems approach to their internal solutions/operations and external digital products & services. Our vision is to enable clients to focus on what matters most in their business by providing simple, reliable, innovative & cost-conscious technology services and solutions. CIOs2GO helps you oversee the people, process & technologies of your business to ensure optimal delivery of outcomes that support your goals.
Practice Leader – Michaele James
Michaele James works for clients to establish simple, effective technology strategies to align with business objectives and the voice of the customer. She delivers solid foundations upon which digital product solutions and services are deployed. Both a collaborator and a motivator, she works with clients to establish & advocate an enterprise technology vision for stakeholders to understand and own. Michaele mentors and develops IT leaders and creates highly functional IT organizations that are tightly aligned to corporate objectives.
Michaele provides her leadership and technical expertise to clients of all types and in a wide range of technical capability, from creating foundational architecture, stabilizing existing technical operations to leading critical technology transformation.
Michaele has been publicly recognized with several leadership awards from Information Age, the San Francisco Business Times & the Digital Insurance Group.
Who We Serve
CIOs2GO provides services in 3 areas:
Interim/Fractional CIO Services — On-going Consulting Services — Security & Privacy Services
Interim/Fractional CIO service offerings include:
- Interim management of IT staff, processes & systems operations (network, telephony, hardware operations, application support, etc.)
- Leadership Mentoring
- IT Strategy & Architecture Development (aligned to Business Objectives)
- IT Skills Portfolio (staff assessment & recommendations)
- Staff Recruitment & Augmentation
- IT Organizational Assessment
- Vendor Analysis
- Vendor & Service Optimization
- Selection & Implementation of Managed Services (Network, telephony, cloud providers, etc.)
- Board Governance Guidance
- CTO Technology Research (Robotics, Blockchain, Data Mining, AI, Drones, etc.)
- On-going office technology support
On-going consulting services for development or transformation programs include:
- Business Process Optimization & Automation
- Technology selection & implementation
- Platform Architecture & Design
- Transformation of legacy systems to cloud-based solutions
- New systems development & deployments
- Transactional: ERP, CRM, Finance, HR, Service, Legal, etc.
- Tools: Office Automation, Performance, Documentation, etc.
- Digital products: UI/UX Design
- Telephony: IVR, Audio, Video Conferencing, etc.
- Systems Integrations
- Project Management
- Reporting Assessments & Recommendations
- Planning & Controls
- Data Management including
- Data Definition
- Data Warehousing
- Analytics & Reporting
Security, Privacy, Regulatory services include:
- Standards & Policies for IT operations, development & support
- Establishment of IT reporting & governance practices
- Security Strategy & practices
- Security Assessments & Recommendations
Regardless of the stage of the company – from early-stage to large companies undergoing a major transformation – we are qualified to ensure clients succeed.