Donna Hamlin co-leads the Strategic Services Practice Group, working with clients in all industries to facilitate their strategic planning and business performance improvement. With more than 35 years of experience in strategy, change management and human performance improvement, she works with clients ranging from Fortune 500 global enterprises to cannabis companies spanning more than 40 countries. Examples of client work include: facilitating strategic planning retreats for senior executive teams in more than thirty companies spanning two dozen industries, coaching senior executives to help them exercise thought leadership and improve personal performance, developing marketing and global positioning plans for corporate and product brands, are designing human resource functions to meet strategic shifts of companies and working with company boards to align the strategic planning process with board oversight.
Her strategic focus was shaped by executive experience and education. In the past, she served as the Senior Vice President of Strategic Change, Executive Planning and Leadership Development for CitiGroup’s Associates First Capital Corporation, and as Vice President for Human and Organizational Performance for Texaco, Inc. She has a Ph.D. and M.S. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a B.A. from Siena College.
- Is Your Company Culture Inclusive? Don’t Guess or Assume Use the INCLUSION INDEX® to Find Out October 15, 2020
- Leading in Times of Change: Do You Have the Right Stuff? June 30, 2020
- Returning to Work: How Best to Reintegrate Your Employees and Teams April 21, 2020
- The Burgeoning Women’s Economy: The Size of Things to Come January 21, 2020
- Diversity and Inclusion: Why Inclusion Should Be The Focus October 29, 2019
- Webinar: Great Minds Don’t Think Alike! November 4, 2020
- Webinar: Investing in Your People September 1, 2020
- Webinar: Managing Finance Post COVID-19: Special Coverage on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) April 29, 2020
- Webinar: Managing Finance Post COVID-19: Special Coverage on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) April 21, 2020