CFOs2GO provides financial and accounting talent on an “as needed” basis applying a combination of Consulting and Recruiting services based on the expressed needs and requirements of the client.
Our consulting CFOs work short-term projects, fill gaps in staffing, provide domain expertise when needed and take on long term CFO responsibilities when desired. Our consulting services are flexible to address your unique situation and scalable as your needs and environment changes, as well as designed to meet budget constraints and time sensitive deadlines. We sit down with you to determine the right solution that takes into account your existing staff and capabilities, projected need, timing and budget.
Based on extensive conversations with the client and by starting with an initial assessment, our Consulting CFOs determine the optimal mix of services whether interim, consulting or direct hire. Our clients obtain the specific financial management expertise they need, be it with our team members singularly or together in tandem.
Consulting engagements can take on a number of forms:
- Projects-Based — When you have a defined need and specific objective that must to be met, a project-based engagement enables you to plan for and execute within a prescribed time frame and budget. Our Consulting CFOs can parachute in, get up to speed quickly and immediately add value, and deliver results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Outsourced CFO — Many companies, based on their size or revenue, are unable to justify hiring a full-time CFO, yet need the expertise and maturity that a seasoned financial professional can provide on an ongoing basis. CFOs2GO supports several clients as their virtual CFO, serving as the long-term outsourced financial advisor providing stability and guidance to help them grow and thrive.
- Board Advisory — Our board advisory services and functional committee assignments are available to private, public and non-profit boards. Assignments include development of governance strategies where we provide experienced hands-on executives, functioning in the role of a Chief Governance Officer. We assess overall Board-level and managerial-level corporate governance, address organization structural and control deficiencies, and otherwise direct the company’s compliance with the provisions of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Hiring Advisory — CFOs2GO provides advisory services from helping you define more definitive job descriptions to organizational planning and growth projections.
Based on extensive conversations with the client and by starting with a search assessment, our recruiters assist in the development of the job description whether interim, consulting or direct hire. Our clients obtain the specific placement expertise they need from recruiters who know the local market as well as the individuals who constitute the “in-demand” sub-markets. The recruiter can, at the client’s request, include a consulting CFO to help develop the technical finance and accounting aspects of the job description.
Our recruiters employ a proven process for talent acquisition, and leverage their extensive relationships with candidates and referral sources to provide talent reliably and confidentially. Our talent acquisition process reduces the hiring risk and the time to hire when staffing a senior financial executive. We place financial executives anywhere in the U.S. and can provide interim CFOs within 5 days anywhere in the U.S.
Recruiting engagements include:
- Interim — Occasionally you may need a CFO to fill a vacated role while you conduct a search for a replacement and need a a CFO on an interim basis. We maintain an extensive database of thoroughly vetted CFOs that we can tap for interim assignments and can fill a role within days.
- Board Advisor/Director — We place functional committee assignments to private, public and non-profit companies. We place board of director and advisory positions as well as audit and compensation committee members.
- Direct Hire — When you are ready to fill a role and commit to a full-time staff member, CFOs2GO can help you find the right person that meets the defined job specifications and is a cultural fit.